“Awesome Breakfast”

Pocketstone Cafe
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home cooked breakfast and lunch is a Montana tradition at the Pocketstone Cafe.
Reviewed September 28, 2017

My wife and I shared a scramble which was great for us, the service was great and the restaurant was in walking distances from the Bridge Street Cottages

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We had a wonderful breakfast and the food was very well prepared. I loved the Mexican scramble and the country benedict was also very delicious. Chandler, our server, was very nice and helped make the meal exceptional.

1  Thank JMoorBozeman
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We read the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to lunch at Pocketstone Cafe. We weren't disappointed. My sandwich and my wife's salad were very good.

While we had to wait for a table, the restaurant gave us a buzzer to take with us while we strolled around Big Fork. Easy!

1  Thank rickspear
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Our family of 4 ate the most delicious breakfast at Pocketstone Cafe. We showed up with 2 hungry kids and the wait was 25 minutes. One of the waitress brought us the the 'to go' counter and gave my kids each a scone and set me up with a delicious cup of coffee while we waited. They were so nice and friendly and it was such good coffee!! When we finally sat down out breakfast did not disappoint. Everything is homemade, down to the amazing breads. The bacon was amazing and we all loved our meals. Definitely go for some genuine Montana home cooking!!!

1  Thank jodic708
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast, Fresh local jams, fresh biscuits, server made good recommendations - and they were spot on.

1  Thank Marc S

Been to Pocketstone Cafe? Share your experiences!