“Best Sushi in the valley”
Review of Saketome Sushi

Saketome Sushi
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Bigfork
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At SakeTome SUSHI, it is our attempt to serve the absolute best quality fish possible. We incorporate many different culinary techniques to ensure a sushi experience like nowhere else. Our work is to search out the most premium products, while remaining reverent to the ocean and its inhabitants.
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I've traveled all around the US and have eaten alot of Sushi..when we moved to the flathead, I was so dissapointed that we no longer had a sushi place that was worth going out to until we found Saketome. Their Sushi was fresh, delicious rolls, friendly service and hard working owners which we can respect owning a restaurant ourself. Drago's Breath was yummy! Definately worth a visit to Bigfork.

1  Thank Isherbear

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have travelled extensively and found this sushi consistently the best I have eaten and consistently excellent. Fun atmosphere, too!

2  Thank DDLang
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We moved to Montana from California 20 years ago... finally, a sushi restaurant that is equal to the many delicious sushi bars we used to frequent in California... these energetic young owners trained how to make sushi in Hawaii and they absolutely know what they are doing! Thank you for coming to Bigfork!

1  Thank Ellie G
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have eaten at Saketome many times, and every time I tried at least one (if not all) different items and have not yet put any thing in my mouth that was anything less than a big Y-U-U-Ummmm! I love Drakes creativity in his "special" rolls!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Bigfork is probably the last place you'd expect to find a top-notch sushi restaurant, but here it is.
Two salads, the sashimi combo (including sensational eel), 2 kinds of ngiri sushi and 2 orders of their hugely varied and excitingly-flavoured rolls came to just over $100. Any big city, you'd pay double for that quality. Beautifully presented, too. Throw in nice wines by the glass, friendly staff and a laid back ambience and you've got a must-visit if you're in the area.