“I can't get this place out of my mind!”
Review of Echo Lake

Echo Lake
Ranked #3 of 32 things to do in Bigfork
More attraction details
Owner description: An excellent bass fishing lake.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't get this place out of my mind!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

It has been 2 weeks since we returned from our trip and everyday I think if Echo Lake Cafe. Everything was perfect...FOOD, SERVICE and did I say FOOD? There was not one thing on the menu that did not sound wonderful. We were fortunate to be served by the daughter of the owner who was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about every item on the menu. Do not miss this place!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank BOWWOWR

Portland, OR
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Quiet. Secluded. Peaceful.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Beautiful mountain lake. Wildlife everywhere. Great fishing and hiking. Bring a jacket, it's cool at night in the summer.

Missoula, Montana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pristine”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

amazing lake and super beautiful. Nice and relaxing. Try the Echo Lake Cafe for good grub too. Breakfast here and at the Buffalo (In Whitefish) is the best in the Valley by far!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited May 2012
New York, NY
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great place for wake boarding lessons.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Find out about the wake boarding academy on echo lake. My son took a lesson. It was great. Also fun to look around at the more advanced wake boarders. Loved swimming in the lake as well

Visited August 2012
Kalispell, Montana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went kayaking here in May and was blown away by how beautiful it was. Very peaceful and lots of easy boating access.

Visited May 2012