“My first float......”
Review of Bigfork Anglers

Bigfork Anglers
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Jason can spot fish that I would never find! He also brings along some good eats. Real friendly, courteous guide. I'd go again, for sure.

1  Thank dwitty666
"float"
in 7 reviews
"beginners"

Reviewed February 20, 2010

On my first ever fly fishing adventure...the guide, Jason, helped me land 2 browns. Wow! That was sure fun and what a great day. I will do this again next time I visit!

1  Thank beachgal9
Reviewed February 19, 2010

We enjoyed the lunch as well as the great informative guided trip.

1  Thank VegasMichael
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Personable guide with great knowledge of area rivers. Tasty lunch and great technical tips. Caught fish all day long. Happy to tip big on this trip!

1  Thank FishwifeSD