“Fantastic dinner”
Review of Country Skillet

Country Skillet
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Big Timber
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Way too many good choices on the menu. Having dinner at 8 pm, if you wanted to have breakfast it was still available. Waitress was very helpful and attentive.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Took about 10-15 minutes to order which wasn't horrible but the wait for our food was over 30 minutes. The restaurant was not busy--maybe had 6 other tables with customers.

My pancakes were yummy but the eggs and bacon were cold.
The rest of the family enjoyed their meal. Food is overpriced for what you receive.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stopped here to eat on my way back to North Dakota from Vancouver. I was waited on promptly by a friendly waitress. I ordered the french toast breakfast and it was almost more food than I could eat with three pieces of french toast, two big eggs and four sausage links all for under $8. I also enjoyed the atmosphere, felt like I went back in time a couple decades. Next time I find myself in Big Timber I will be stopping here again.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Warning. Will not be served . Waited ten mins no acknowledgement we were there. We were right in front. Help to busy talking among themselves. Someone they knew came in sat next to us and received service. Go on to Livingston.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Three of us on the way back from hiking, food was awesome and so was the staff they were very attentive.