“Fair pizza, lousy salads”
Review of Iron Star Pizza

Iron Star Pizza
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Big Timber
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The pizza here is pretty good, but not outstanding. Prices are average (maybe a little high, depending on how much you like your pizza), and the service leaves something to be desired (not much enthusiasm). I had an Asian pizza that was unusual enough that I ordered again next time. The salads are just lettuce with a sprinkling of stuff on top. Boring.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We were meeting friends in Big Timber and I searched for dinner options on Trip Advisor. Learning about Iron Star was a good move. The pizza was delicious, great service and the beers were ice cold. There's a nice outdoor seating area as well. We even had a tiny free frozen yogurt sample to-go!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

ordered and picked up 6 different Pizza's for a meeting at the PMC ambulance house and all I can say was that it was a "hit out of the park--a home run" I only wish that they wound employ delivery service! and a bit pricey so like i said if you are the only game in town? well you can charge what you would like :)

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

My husband has had pizzas all over the world and "its the best pizza I've ever had, the ability to make thick and crunchy pizza is unbelievable" we had a great meal!
If we are back in the area this is where we will dine.
Thanks for great service, amazing fresh flavors!
Do not skip it!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I went for pizza one night. The staff did not even know their own menu and when I ordered they asked me what was in the pizza, so I showed them with their own menu. We ordered out but the decor of the restaurant was nice. Otherwise the pizza was fine but nothing special.