“A must stop if you're passing through!”
Review of Iron Star Pizza

Iron Star Pizza
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Big Timber
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We were meeting friends in Big Timber and I searched for dinner options on Trip Advisor. Learning about Iron Star was a good move. The pizza was delicious, great service and the beers were ice cold. There's a nice outdoor seating area as well. We even had a tiny free frozen yogurt sample to-go!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

ordered and picked up 6 different Pizza's for a meeting at the PMC ambulance house and all I can say was that it was a "hit out of the park--a home run" I only wish that they wound employ delivery service! and a bit pricey so like i said if you are the only game in town? well you can charge what you would like :)

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

My husband has had pizzas all over the world and "its the best pizza I've ever had, the ability to make thick and crunchy pizza is unbelievable" we had a great meal!
If we are back in the area this is where we will dine.
Thanks for great service, amazing fresh flavors!
Do not skip it!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I went for pizza one night. The staff did not even know their own menu and when I ordered they asked me what was in the pizza, so I showed them with their own menu. We ordered out but the decor of the restaurant was nice. Otherwise the pizza was fine but nothing special.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Driving through Big Timber in mid-afternoon, decided to stop for lunch. Read any on-line reviews that seemed to rave about this place, so we gave it a try. One person served as hostess, waitress and cashier. It wasn't that busy, so she was able to keep up. We ordered sandwiches, rather than pizza. The chicken parmesan sandwich was fine, but I was expecting something amazing. My daughter had the Iron Star Grilled Cheese and she really liked it: three cheeses melted with avocado mayo and bacon crumbles.