“Beyond Fabulous Food & Service”
Review of Grand Hotel Saloon

Grand Hotel Saloon
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Big Timber
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Beyond Fabulous Food & Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a high $$$ restaurant ($25-$35 per plate) for generous portions, savory meals, and friendly, high quality service. We were a group of 9 and we all raved about our selections! Worth the money for sure! Good for all groups, big or small. I will not forget my visit there!

• Visited July 2013

Montana
“Worth the drive from Billings, or anywhere!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped in at "The Grand" last Tuesday for dinner while driving from Livingston to Billings.
We all shared a couple plates of onion rings and they were very good! I had the 1/2 pound buffalo burger. It was cooked perfectly and very flavorful. For dessert, I tried the chocolate molten and it was wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be for a chocolate dessert.
The staff was great! We had called ahead since there were about 14 of us coming, and they had tables ready for us when we arrived.
I ended up taking my wife and parents there again on Saturday for dinner. I had the flat iron steak and it was good. It's served in a cast iron skillet on the plate. I did take the steak out of the skillet so it would stop cooking. If you order this steak, I would recommend ordering it cooked one step below how you like it. It will finish cooking in the skillet at your table. I like mine medium and it ended up medium-well in the skillet.
The wait for service was a bit long, but then we found out they were short-staffed that night. Despite that, the staff was again, very nice. I highly recommend The Grand!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mtpiper
Livingston, Montana, United States
“The owner was very rude”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The owner of this restaurant insulted the guest I was with. it ruined the whole meal for us. We ate in the bar area. The lunch menu was OK but overpriced.

Visited September 2012
Hemet, California
“Elegant!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

It was my pleasure to dine here at the Grand Hotel Saloon for a dear friend's birthday during a visit to majestic Montana. The food was exceptionally good and well presented. The service could not have been finer. The historic surroundings just added to an extraordinary dining experience. I highly recommend the Grand!

1 Thank Randy G
Bozeman
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Big Timber is quite a small town, but The Grand leaves a bid impression. Great food, friendly staff, clean and stylish. We had a wonderful dinner!

• Visited November 2012