“A favorite local hangout.”

Buck's T-4 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As locals we love Bucks for the food and the atmosphere. Wait staff and bartenders are always curious and helpful, they know the menu and are happy to offer help with wine/drink selections. We have never ordered anything that we didn't like. Bucks can get busy but you always seem to have someone at your table within a reasonable amount of time to take your order. I would suggest drinks and appetizer while waiting for your entree and even during their busiest times it will be there before you know it.

1  Thank KnittyChick2012
There are newer reviews for Buck's T-4 Restaurant

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Buck's T-4 is located with the Buck's T-4 Lodge. But it is not your everyday motel-restaurant.This is a restaurant with a very intetesting menu. For starters we had Pheasant Quesidilla, a selection of Charcuterie and a selection of cheeses. Everything was extremely delicious, as was the main courses Bison Tenderloin and Red Deer.Starters at around 16-18 and main courses around 25-40 is not too bad with this degree of quality.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We read reviews on Bucks and were a little concerned about the service but we were very pleased. Here's the thing. If you're from the city, you are probably used to a quick server who is trying to get you to eat and vacate the table. Bucks is just not this way. Our dinner was delicious. I had what would be considered a wedge salad, and steak with baked potato. The salad was delicious (although I asked for no blue cheese and got it anyway) and the steak was perfectly cooked. The potato was hot and steamy with all the fixin's. Hubby had the trout and some pickled vegetables which he said he could eat until he got sick, they were so good.

The whole meal took about an hour an a half. We hand plenty of time (but not too much) for each course, no hurry, no rush.

I would highly recommend Bucks and I would advise any city folk to slow down, take their time, and savor the meal and the atmosphere.

1  Thank wrensaver
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner and the waiter was the best I have experienced in 10 years!
On top of that the food was excellent!
Recommend.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I hung out at Bucks 35 years ago when I could only afford a few beers and a great band at this place. It was great to see that since then, Bucks has only gotten better. Still a great place to catch a good band and a few beers but this trip I was able to afford and enjoy an excellent diner as well. If your in Big Sky, give Buck's a try.
Shout out to Chris...great to see you again