“Hands down one of the BEST in Big Sky”

Buck's T-4 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Montana
“Hands down one of the BEST in Big Sky”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The Food is ALWAYS Fantastic. Service is Top Notch. Make a Reservation so you will not be disappointed. We eat here often, several times a month.

Visited December 2013
docbigsky, Owner at Buck's T-4 Restaurant, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thanks for your repeated business. We know our regulars are our foundation, and I really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks also for the advice about reservations; we encourage all our guests to call ahead so we can have a table prepared and offer the best service possible.

Kind Regards,
David OConnor
Co-Owner/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“We're still talking about our great experience”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We read the reviews and checked the menu online, so we had high expectations. Our experience lived up to it. Adventuresome eater husband enjoyed the red deer. I preferred something plainer and loved the tenderloin with mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes. Picky eater daughter chose the pork chop and she actually loved the creamy Cajun barbecue sauce with it. Only thing we were disappointed in was the mac and cheese (maybe they should just forget the white truffle). Our waitress was very helpful and pleasant. On the way out, we got a chance to talk with one of the owners. He passed on some of the "secrets" about that sauce so we could give it a try at home. If only our son had been on the trip with us. He is a culinary student and would have gone crazy for this place, but I don't know how he would have chosen just one meal to eat!

• Visited August 2013
Hagerstown, MD
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a dinner and a breakfast here while staying in their Lodge. Dinner was just delicious. Wedge salads were great and my chicken with grains was outstanding, as were my husband's pork chops. The full buffet breakfast included with the room was exceptional and included wonderful homemade blueberry muffins. Try the restaurant; skip the lodging.

• Visited September 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A bit dissapointed”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I visited Buck's T-4 with my family in February 2013. Most of the meals the family ordered were very tasty. I ordered a $30 piece of elk, and asked it to be as rare as can be. I received something more along the lines of a smallish elk flavored hockey puck - It was my mistake for not simply sending it back...I always feel bad doing so, and I'm sure the place would have fixed my order. After reading such good reviews and paying so much though I did feel dissapointed. With other really delicious food options closer to the mountain, I have to say I am a bit reluctant to return and try my luck again.

• Visited February 2013
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Buck T 4”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a standard restaurant when we go to Big Sky. Good family place with a separate area for more mature tastes as well. Good local game. Locally owned again. The game room is a help to entertain the kids before dinner.

• Visited August 2013