“Excellent Pizza But Get It To Go!”
Review of Blue Moon Bakery

Blue Moon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Big Sky
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Blue Moon serves locals and tourists the best value in the area. We are open all day every day, serve delicious and reasonably priced breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come on down and check out why we have been serving up 'Big Sky Food' here since 1992!
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've had their pizza, and other baked goods, many times. The pizza is always excellent! They have VERY limited seating, particularly for any groups over 4 or 5. During warmer weather they do have a few tables outside, which makes for a fun atmosphere. Other than that, get your food to go and you'll be happy!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Before I left this place, I felt compelled to tell them that this is the best pizza I've had in the west. I moved to Utah back in 2008 and have visited all across the Western USA, and I have *never* been completely satisfied by pizza before my visit to this restaurant. I was blown away. Homemade dough and other fresh ingredients seem to make the biggest difference here. Really friendly staff, too. What a place! Can't wait to visit Big Sky again... to eat this pizza.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

At the recommendation from someone on the slopes we stopped at Blue Moon for pizza after skiing. We ordered at the counter and dinner was brought to the table. The pizza was great and had a wonderful crust. Service was very friendly (as it was everywhere in Big Sky). Dinner was so good, we went back the next morning for a quick breakfast. They had ready made sandwiches on homemade bagels and ham and cheese croissants that were very tasty. Certainly a place we will stop to eat next time we're in Big Sky.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The pizza is good not excellent, but way overpriced compared to most pizzeria's. I suppose being in Big sky you pay premium prices for average pizza which is typically for this community. Bring your pocket book.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

LOTS of toppings to choose from for pizzas. Tasty crust, although on the edge of doughy, since it is pretty thick. Worth a visit for sure.

Been to Blue Moon Bakery? Share your experiences!