“Amazing food and service!”
Review of Blue Moon Bakery

Blue Moon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Big Sky
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Blue Moon serves locals and tourists the best value in the area. We are open all day every day, serve delicious and reasonably priced breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come on down and check out why we have been serving up 'Big Sky Food' here since 1992!
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hands down the best pizza in Big Sky! We had quite a selection, and they were all amazing. Salads are very generously sized, and the sandwiches are great too! The Cosmos pizza was a huge hit! Absolutely fantastic. We had our order delivered to our condo and the driver was great. Please take the time to go Blue Moon, you won't be disappointed! We are looking forward to coming back....

Reviewed February 16, 2013

After reading all the reviews on TripAdvisor, I decided to check this place out and try their pizza that everyone had been raving about...the pizza is average, nothing special. The baked goods, however, were delicious.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place was so good that we went twice during our week in Big Sky. The sweet bakery treats and bagels were delicious. It has a few small tables so you can enjoy your baked goods there with one of their coffee drinks.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've always had a pretty good experience with blue moon, usually order once or twice a week but I called and ordered something really simple for delivery up the mountain was told it would be here shortly and received no time estimate figuring it would only take 30-40 minutes (average), almost 2 hours later I called back to ask for a ETA and was told my ticket was still second up and they hadn't left yet. I'm not sure if this is just bad time management but in the food service myself if the wait is more than an hour you always let the customer know ahead of time not left wondering where their food could be or if it was forgotten.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Blue Moon Bakery in the meadow at Big Sky is one of our favorite places. They have wonderful artesian breads. We always stop for scones and their Wonder Bars are to die for! They also have great pizzas. I haven't tried the breakfast sandwiches but they do have great bagels so I imagine the sandwiches are good too. Enjoy!!

Been to Blue Moon Bakery? Share your experiences!