We just got back from a 5 night ski trip in Big Sky and found the Powder Ridge Cabins to be the perfect place for our group!
The cabins were a great combination of house rental with resort amenities.
Check in/ Check out was at the Summit Hotel and and we also had access to their pool and spa which was nice.
The cabin's ski in/ski out location was awesome and the home was well appointed with a great kitchen and living area plus 4 bedrooms and hot tub.
I would highly recommend the Powder Ridge Cabins for a ski focused getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These handcrafted cabins offer roomy floor plans, modern amenities, and old world charm. Located on the north end of the Mountain Village, you can access skiing via secluded trails and bridges. Enjoy cozy fireplaces, private outdoor hot tubs, and a kitchen all nested in the pines on the flanks of Lone Peak. The Powder Ridge Cabins are great for families and groups. Private vehicles required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Powder Ridge Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powder Ridge Cabins Hotel Big Sky
- Powder Ridge Cabins Big Sky, Montana