“I love this place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“I love this place!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

From out of town and my server, Adam recommended to stay and watch a Pink Floyd cover band. So fun! Bbq and live music. Hot dam!!!!!

1 Thank Greskowi

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing staff, food, and atmosphere!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We love Riverhouse! It is our number one choice every time we eat in Big Sky. Classic Montana, excellent food and great hospitality.
Shout out to Adam, our server, he always makes our experience wonderful :)

1 Thank ahpafarr
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Terrific”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This place lived up to the reviews. Great BBQ - I loved the brisket, my teenager enjoyed the ribs. Nice informal atmosphere, friendly server, good beer selection. And the prices were great - we had dinner for about $30 including drinks.

1 Thank ConnieR60993
Winter Park, Florida
“An Extra-Special Place”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Since our (Orlando) ski club goes to Big Sky almost every year, we thought we knew all the good restaurants in the area. Our local Big Sky friends just raved about the Riverhouse. We discovered everything they told us was correct, and much more! The wings were awesome. The Bar-b-que was really good (particularly the smoked sausage). The fried chicken was exceptional. Although this place has become a local's favorite, we felt welcomed by everyone there. Adam, our waiter, was really helpful. The layout is great for small and large groups. There is an eating area off the main bar area, allowing people to eat and easily have a conversation. In the main area, the high tops are larger than usual. We did not feel crowded by food, drinks, friends, etc. If I lived nearby, I would go there frequently for food, music or just a beer. I am really sad it is 2,000 miles away:-(

Visited March 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kansas City girl VERY impressed!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Well, America, you can't B.S. BBQ. River House is the real deal. Amazing smoked sausage - family recipe- and dry rub baby backs. Holy cow! Love the vinegar based sauce. And cute Hannah behind the bar is a doll. Had a jalapeno margarita - was nervous but glad I tried it. Yum!!

1 Thank janethewildcat