“Turn the Heat on!”

Scissorbills Saloon
Ranked #34 of 72 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Scissorbills Saloon is located at the base of Lone Peak in Big Sky, Montana. We are open every day at 11am for lunch and serve food into the night. Ski in, from Andesite mountain, after a day on the hill, for a full selection of liquor, Beer and Wine. Whet your whistle with Monatana craft micro brews on draft,our world famous White Russians or a selection from our specialty drink menu. Fill your belly with a hand pattied 1/2 pound burger, wings or nachos. Enjoy entertainment weekly including; Saturday & Sunday afternoon live music and Thursday night rum boogie with a DJ Dance Party.
Minnesota
“Turn the Heat on!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went in after a long day on the mountian. We had a few drinks and some good Nachos but it was so cold in the place we left we wanted to take ski gear off but needed it to stay warm.

• Visited March 2013
Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thanks for the review. I have had many challenges trying to keep the restaurant warm over the years. I am going to have an entire new heating system installed this summer to warm things up. I know that it is cold in there and next year for your trip you will be warm and toasty.

Gainesville, Florida
“Huge Nachos!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We rolled into Big Sky late after a long day of travel. We slipped into Scissorbills because I had read the reviews and it was the closest place to our hotel. We shared Nachos and a Cowboy burger. The server was very friendly and the nachos were so big that we weren't sure we would be able to eat the burger! Both were excellent and Scissorbills made for a great meal before falling into bed on our first night of vacation.

• Visited March 2013
Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thanks for rolling in to Scissorbills on your trip. The nachos are definitely a task worth taking for those with a bold appetite. I'm glad your group found everything pleasing and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thanks for the review!
PRESTON ENGLAND
“best bar in town”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

husband and sons favorite bar !!!!! friendly staff great cocktail menu....a warm welcome a great place to chill out

Visited March 2013
Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
We are so glad you had fun. Thanks for the review. We like to keep it relaxed and comfortable with good service. Thanks again!
“Great Margaritas! Food is ok”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have drinks after skiing at Scissorbills and many in our large group order Margaritas as they are very good! Service is good. Food is ok- bar food, nothing spectacular.

I am glad to hear that the service and drinks treated you well. I guess everyone had their own opinion about food. Even though we serve bar fare we have emphasized quality on our menu. I hope you try us again on your next trip and have an outstanding experience with the food. Thanks for the review!
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Nice service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by my father. Nice place and good service. The burger I had was a little bland, so I would consider it average. My wife had the chicken burger and she enjoyed it. The beer here is very good as well.

Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I'm glad that the service and atmosphere treated you well, but I'm a little disappointed that you found the burger average. We serve hand pattied 1/2 pound burgers and I have only had good things told to me by patrons. Please feel free to follow up with me the next time you are in town and I would like to meet you and get you the burger of your life. Thanks for the review, it helps keep us up to speed.