“Great Margaritas! Food is ok”

Scissorbills Saloon
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Scissorbills Saloon is located at the base of Lone Peak in Big Sky, Montana. We are open every day at 11am for lunch and serve food into the night. Ski in, from Andesite mountain, after a day on the hill, for a full selection of liquor, Beer and Wine. Whet your whistle with Monatana craft micro brews on draft,our world famous White Russians or a selection from our specialty drink menu. Fill your belly with a hand pattied 1/2 pound burger, wings or nachos. Enjoy entertainment weekly including; Saturday & Sunday afternoon live music and Thursday night rum boogie with a DJ Dance Party.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have drinks after skiing at Scissorbills and many in our large group order Margaritas as they are very good! Service is good. Food is ok- bar food, nothing spectacular.

Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I am glad to hear that the service and drinks treated you well. I guess everyone had their own opinion about food. Even though we serve bar fare we have emphasized quality on our menu. I hope you try us again on your next trip and have an outstanding experience with the food. Thanks for the review!

There are newer reviews for Scissorbills Saloon

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by my father. Nice place and good service. The burger I had was a little bland, so I would consider it average. My wife had the chicken burger and she enjoyed it. The beer here is very good as well.

Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I'm glad that the service and atmosphere treated you well, but I'm a little disappointed that you found the burger average. We serve hand pattied 1/2 pound burgers and I have only had good things told to me by patrons. Please feel free to follow up with me the next time you are in town and I would like to meet you and get you the burger of your life. Thanks for the review, it helps keep us up to speed.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

the food was good and affordable, esp. given the location. Staff was very friendly. We visited twice in a 4 day trip

1  Thank Fearlessmsla
Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

We are glad that you had fun. We love repeat business and good reviews.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

By far the best spot to go grab some nachos and a beer after a day of skiing at big sky. The nightlife here is also incredibly fun and i've never been dissapointed with the service.

Keithkuhns, Owner at Scissorbills Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

We LOVED having your group every one was fun and super polite. How could you not be happy in a ski town when fresh snow falls?

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Scissorbills is such an awesome bar in Big Sky! Located right at the base of the mountain for easy access after a day on the slopes, great prices, and a fun relaxed atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and sincerely wants everyone to have a great time. Couldn't be more impressed with the service even when the bar got busy one night because a pub crawl was happening in the village. Visiting Scissorbills is a must when in Big Sky!!!

We are glad you all had fun. Please come back any time.