“Eat here!!! It's amazing and I feel at home when I come here.”
Review of The First Place PUB - CLOSED

The First Place PUB
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Big Sky's Best ValueOver 50 Bottled BeersRevolving Menu ItemsDirectly Across From Golf Course and Community Park
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Food was amazing and service was bar none, I will be coming back here. Truly is the best burger in town. Choppers sucks and the resort is way to pricy. If your in big sky and you haven't eaten here, your really missing out.

2  Thank ZacTHford

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I came to visit my sister. We had sea food dish and a steak and both were amazing!! And very well priced. I will come back every time I'm in Big Sky.

4  Thank Agnieszka S
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Small place that looks like a pub but with food that is much more complex and inspired than your average pub. They take pride in the menu and the food preparation and it shows. Friendly attentive server who made great suggestions. Really great meal with reasonable prices. We'll be back. A little hard to find but highly recommend you search for it.

3  Thank DocRMP
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Although the menu features traditional pub fare, many of the items reflect inventive culinary twists. The chef exhibits professional schooling. Some of the adventures are successful a.nd some need another revision. We had a polenta dish as a starter that was a take off of tamales with candied jalapeños. I had some interesting tartar sauce with panko crusted fish and chips. My wife had bacon Aoli on a tasty burger.

The pub is a casual and clean sports bar

2  Thank Ben K
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Wow what a great meal. We ate at the bar and the bartender Dave was perfect. Good drinks, good food and the fried anchovies on a ceasar salad was a perfect start. All three entres were excellent and homemade ice cream for desert. What a great evening!

2  Thank tomoc31