“Awesome Experience!”

Olive B's Big Sky Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive B's Big Sky Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Big Sky
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lone Mountain Trail & Little Coyote
Transit: Public Transportation is available to the Meadow Village on the Skyline Shuttle the new Big Sky area bus service that also provides the Link between Bozeman and Big Sky. It is a short walk from the bus stop across the parking lot to Olive B's.
Description: Olive B's is owned by longtime Big Sky Chef Warren Bibbins and his wife Jennie. Located in Big Sky's Meadow Center, Olive B's is open for lunch and dinner Monday-Friday. And, Dinner only on Saturdays. Outdoor seating, with an unbeatable view of lone peak, is available during the summer months.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Dined at Olive B's for dinner on a Wednesday night in early January. Keep in mind, we were there skiing at Big Sky and the resort for the most part was EMPTY. However, Olive B's was packed and had reservations for the entire night. That was the first sign that this place was awesome! Then we ate dinner, and it didn't disappoint. The chef first brought us some complimentary house made hummus - which was phenomenal. I had a caesar salad and it was awesome. The waitress recommended the Shrimp Fra Diavolo - it may have been the BEST rice dish I've ever had in my life. Included Montana-made Andouille sausage and gulf shrimp - DELISH. My friend had the lobster macaroni and loved it. Overall, for the cost this place is one of the top 2 restaurants in the Big Sky area - HIGHLY recommended!!!

1  Thank Justin M

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent food - the grilled salmon was perfectly cooked. The skillet cookie for dessert was outstanding. The servers were attentive and helpful. The restaurant is not particularly large, but they have some small tables in the bar area and the full menu is available at the bar. Getting there from the Mountain Village without a car is doable, although time consuming, since the shuttle buses run only once an hour - plan to take the 6:10 bus down (25 minute trip) and then return on the 8:25 bus back up.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Lobster macaroni was FULL of lobster and justified $28 price. Cesar salad was ok
would not recommend the ribs- they were ok but some cooked through and some not

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Since the day the door's opened at Olive B's, my husband and I have made it our regular stop during our visits to Big Sky. Sometimes we eat there for lunch and dinner in the same day! And their Sunday Brunch can't be beat! My husband and I were married in Big Sky this summer and hosted the Sunday Brunch for our Guest the day after our wedding. Warren and Jennie were wonderful to work with and made our guests feel so welcomed. Our friends are still talking about the great Egg's Benedict.
Not to mention the Crab cakes, French Onion soup and my all time favorite Grilled Cheese! I could go on and on! Don't miss out on such a fabulous restaurant!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great variety of choices on the food and drink menus. Reasonable prices. Nice decor. Excellent service.