“Wonderfully relaxing spa”

Solace Spa & Salon At Big Sky Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: The Solace Spa & Salon is temporarily closed for the off-season Conveniently located in the lobby of the Huntley Lodge, our 3,000-square-foot spa is a luxurious hideaway. Step inside and enjoy our plush relaxation room, elegant treatment rooms and experience the beauty that surrounds you. At Solace, each guest has the opportunity to relax and retreat to a place of tranquility and rejuvenation. The spa has six treatment rooms including a wet treatment room as well as a spacious couple's suite. There are separate men's and women's locker rooms where you will find an array of amenities. Our AVEDA Salon has two massaging pedicure chairs, two manicure stations and two hair styling stations.
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I came to Big Sky Resort for a conference. I had three massages during my week there. The staff is very professional and does a great job. I was relaxed the minute they took me back into the spa area.

I had two massages from the same therapist, and she was phenomenal! Carly is her name and I recommend her highly. My back and neck haven't felt this great since I started college.

The ambience is comfortable and relaxing. The prices are a little high for me, but pretty on par for a resort. Even though I thought if was expensive, I feel it was worth every penny.

1  Thank JenniferA6

Reviewed February 12, 2012

It wasn't my favorite spa experience, the massage was ok, there were no smelly fragrances or candles. However their "relaxing room" was gorgeous and super relaxing...big couches with blankets and pillows. Low lighting- perfect for escaping.