“Great restaurant”
Review of Jack Creek Grill - CLOSED

Jack Creek Grill
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lone Mountain Trail
Description: The Jack Creek Grille serves elegant dinners in a beautiful setting. The Jack Creek Grille is located in the Moonlight Lodge.
Plainview, New York
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We vacationed at Big Sky resort and one evening had dinner at Jack Creek. It was by far the best restaurant we had been to during our stay. Excellent food beginning with the salad. We had trout and risotto entrees, both were terrific. Service was excellent and our window table provided a great view of the mountain.

• Visited August 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Dont miss Jack Creek Grille at The Moonlight Basin Lodge! There are two dining options, sit down in the restaurant or grab lighter fare in the bar area. Located at the base of the ski hill the Lodge is warm and inviting with a variety of winter and summer cocktails. The fireplace is gorgeous and the views are incredible. Children can keep busy catching frogs and tadpoles at the pond just outside unless it is winter and they are rolling in the snow.
Kelly is a great asset to the atmosphere behind the bar! She is fun and professional and knows how to tend a bar and keep her customers happy and coming back for more! Kelly recommended a salmon special and I believe it was the best meal I have had in a really long time! Great job Kelly and the kitchen staff at Jack Creek Grille.

• Visited July 2014
Harrington Park, New Jersey
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Fabulous restaurant! The food is delicious! You have to order the trout! The waitstaff was fantastic. We ate there several times and Latimer waited on his. So personable! The chef, Michael, was superb and came out to our table every time we were there to say hello and ask about the food. He even made a Flan dessert to order for our 11 year old son! My husband, two boys (ages 14 and 11) and I can't say enough good things about this restaurant, staff and the service!

• Visited June 2014
Iowa
“Great place but don't go hungry”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a group of 9 adults and looked at menu on tripadvisor.
Everyone agreed to go but once seated menu choices were very limited and very different from online menu and also prices were 10 to 15 dollars per item higher than listed online
We asked about online menu and was told that our choices were in front of us
Service was good
Food was good but portion sizes were meager and most left hungry

Visited July 2014
Michigan
“A must stop in Big Sky!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had the pleasure of eating at Jack Creek twice on my vacation. On Tuesday night I did the hike & barbecue and Wednesday I had a fine dining experience. Oh my the ribs were falling of the bone and so much flavor. We had a large group the next night, and the service was outstanding and everyone raves about their entrees. I had the risotto, and the broth that it was served in was unbelievable! Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014