The Summit At Big Sky
River Rock Lodge(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$180
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Big Sky(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$208
Buck's T-4 Lodge(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$1,018
$229
Travelocity
Lone Mountain Ranch(Big Sky)(Great Value!)
$375
Hotels.com
Canyon Cabins(Gallatin Gateway)(Great Value!)
$125
Fairweather Inn(Virginia City)(Great Value!)
$150
$130
Huntley Lodge(Big Sky)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmurphy bedski valetgiant hot tubhr drivestudio roomovernight ski storagefull kitchensmall kitchenbell staffheated poolslope sidemain liftssummer visithotel restaurantlong weekendbreakfast buffetliving area
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is an awesome condo style hotel. Would've been perfect for skiing as two of the four gondolas/lifts are immediately behind the hotel. Talk about ski in/ski out! Here during summer. Enjoying the serenity and beauty while husband is on the mountain bike park next door. "Intense," he said, of the downhill ride. The hotel is beautiful. The room is roomy and gorgeous. It was a super value. Cannot complain one bit.

1  Thank attymom
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The only downside of this fantastic hotel was that I suffered for altitude sickness and could jot enjoy it as much as I'd have liked. Room was superb, staff superb, fitness centre great. Location a little away from it all, but cars usually do the trick. I'd go back if only I didn't suffer for the altitude, my husband and the children absolutely loved it.

Room Tip: We were on the ninth floor and it was extremely quiet, but it was quiet other whole resort really, perhaps winter is the time to go! I could not complain about anything, it was great.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Summit is an excellent hotel in an awesome location. The room was very spacious, complete with dining table and chairs, sofa, arm chairs, kitchen (including dishwasher) and Murphy Bed. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had two excellent evening meals in the Carabiner restaurant and the waiter was very professional. There was a great atmosphere in and around the Big Sky Resort and would love to return during the skiing season.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a first class hotel at the base of Big Sky mountain. Great service. Would highly recommend if it is in your price range.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am pretty upset with this place. They have not made up my room once in a 4 night stay. After 3 nights, they asked me to come down to the front desk and register! When I went to my room for the first time, there was a half filled coffee cup in the room, and a dirty coffee filter in the coffee pot. When I came to my room tonight, there was a hat on my bed (not mine). After three days in then room, I finally got them to empty the trash. The food in the place is not really what you would expect. It seems like everything is overcooked. We are a group of about 70 and in discussions with others, quite a few others had similar experiences. The management in the place is disappointing.

The scenery is great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that they service, and for a room for which the a/c works.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business