“Recent purchases for Patagonia trip.”

Gallatin River Guides
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Big Sky
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Montana Fly Fishing Trips near Big Sky Montana.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Pat and Mike,
Just wanted to let you know I received my complete order today in time for my upcoming Patagonia Trip.
The order was delivered complete, everything looked as expected, prices were fair, and Christmas came early for me this year!
Thanks too for all the time you spent with me on the phone and online, working with me to make sure my selections were a good fit for my trip and the way I use my gear.
You did everything you said you would and more…… I appreciated the nice thank you note, decals, and leaders you threw in for me!
You guys rock and just wanted you to know it’s all good on my end thanks to you!
Tight Lines and Screaming Reels to ya!
Jumpin Jersey Joe………

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Gallatin River Guides are the best! These east coasters learned so much on our first Montana fly fishing expedition! Very family friendly and intelligent way to get introduced to fly fishing. We cannot wait to return one day with smiles on all our faces. Thanks Patrick and crew, especially that young McDonald fellow... Montanas gain is Michigans loss! Ask for him when you go. Thanks for a fabulous river experience. The Beards in Virginia..

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The guides and staff at Gallatin River Guides are true pros when it comes to fishing Big Sky country. My son and I have learned a ton and the guys put us on some spectacular fish. Thank so much and I would recommend you to any of my fishing friends.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Colter was our guide for a day float trip on the Yellowstone River. He was prompt with meeting us, and helpful in explaining things to expect. He was very capable and knowledgeable. He brought lunch and found a perfect place to stop to eat, (he even had a fold up table and chairs in the boat). We had the best day of the entire vacation with Colter! We also caught a lot of fish, and I caught the biggest brown trout I have ever seen! I would highly recommend Colter if you are looking for a guide for the Yellowstone, Madison, Gallitan or Missouri River. It was a day my husband and I will remember forever!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Patrick and his staff are truly top-notch! They have been in the fly-fishing business for a long time and it truly shows. The shop has a bountiful selection of the latest gear from which to choose and at prices that are very competitive. Their knowledge of local...and often not-so-local, waters can't be beat. They have a wonderful ability to make fly-fishing feel very approachable and easy to understand even for the most novice anglers...which is great since there is a lot of traffic in Big Sky from out-of-state visitors and tourists. I can't say enough about Gallatin River Guides. It's THE place to go for all things fly-fishing!

1  Thank Justin S

Been to Gallatin River Guides? Share your experiences!