We stayed at this lodge during our vacation to Yellowstone and after reading many reviews here, we had high expectations of this property. The surrounding area is very beautiful. But, everything beautiful stopped at the front desk. This property could use some updating, the elevator, hallways, and the room all had this musky odors. Our room's decor was old with dirty carpets and thick layers of dust everywhere. The wall was paper thin and we could hear every noise coming from our neighbors and I mean everything and unfortunately we had our teenager with us.
The breakfast consisted of the basics like cereal, bagel, and toasts. They also had frozen cheese omelets & frozen sausage links you can microwave. We tried to microwave one of those omelets over 3 minutes and ended up with leathery outer layer and still icy cheese center. We lost our appetite after that.. If I ever go back to this area, I'll not stay here. You have many other lodging options in this area and you'll get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana