(+) Good price for the location, located very close to Big Sky Mountain. Staff was generally friendly and helpful. Parking is complimentary and on-sight. There is free breakfast, it is okay.
(-) Didn't feel like a Lodge, felt like a Motel. Hotel is in need of renovation, rooms are extremely outdated. Hotel advertises that it is ski in/ski out, it is not, however they offer a complimentary shuttle to the mountain or a five minute walk. Seems to be understaffed. Would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana