Our ski club of 30 people stayed at this hotel for a ski week at the height of the season. The manager was very welcoming and helpful, especially with a full load of us showing up all at once. It was a walk to the ski lifts, but the shuttle van took us there each day. There was enough snow that we could ski back. The rooms are large, equipped with small refrigerator and microwave, bathrooms are large with a good shower. The outdoor hot tubs were excellent and there was also an indoor hot tub by the pool. A good buffet breakfast was furnished in the comfortable lobby. We will stay there next time we go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana