We decided on staying at the Lodge at Big Sky because of the value priced room. For the price the rooms were fair and the sheets could use replacements. The room however was very big and airy and had a great view of the mountains and perfect for us and our young son. I agree with some of the other comments that breakfast is OK but it filled me up every day and was fine.
Now the management was the FRIENDLIEST I have ever encountered and made our stay so pleasant.The manager recommended many restaurants and even offered and made reservations for us. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana