We stayed here for 2 nights to accomodate a rafting trip on the Gallatin River with Whiewater Rafting. We were 2 families traveling together with 5 kids. The kids loved this hotel! They loved the indoor pool and the game room. The game room had 2 ping pong tables, foosball, and bored games. The adults loved the easy access to laundry, the beautiful lobby, and access to great restaurants close by. After staying in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, we welcomed the change of having a few more amenities. Yes, the kids were thrilled to have a TV.
We booked a Mountain View room that had 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. The room also had a wet bar, microwave, and refrigerator.
We had pizza delivered the first night and the second night we went down to the meadow and ate at Choppers...a fun place to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana