Very nice place to stay if you're in Big Sky, very close to most of the places on Lone Mountain - walking distance for sure. The rooms are certainly adequate but are very 'lodgy' so if a lot of wood puts you off it might not be enjoyable. The mountain view rooms are worth the extra cost for sure. No restaurant on site is disappointing and the bar is not open during the summer which could be an issue for some people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana