We recently stayed at the Lodge at Big Sky for my son's wedding, we stayed 4 nights. We had a block of rooms and several family members stayed at the lodge. The Manager, Jeremy went out of his way to help find a caterer/location for the rehearsal dinner. I could not have done it without his help. The entire staff made us feel welcome from the time we arrived to the time we left. The gentleman who built us a fire outside every night was super friendly and had lots of knowledge about the area and the various wildlife. We looked forward to chatting with him every evening. Unfortunately, I cannot recall his name. There were a couple of negatives to the lodge; the interior, it was a little worn and outdated, but still clean and I would stay again and the breakfast left a little to be desired but the customer service and friendly staff made our stay quite enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana