We stayed at The Lodge at Big Sky for 3 nights. I have to say it was one of the best hotels I've stayed at in a very long time. Check in went well, the people were very welcoming and nice. The hotel was very clean. Our room was at an excellent rate! They were having a special at the time. It was nice and clean and comfortable. Only complaint there was that the coffee maker didn't work right. The free breakfast in the morning was excellent. I would have expected only a couple of choices to choose from. It was like a buffet. Very impressed. There was plenty of people there visiting, so it was a busy hotel. The pool seemed nice, we didn't swim. The area was very beautiful. I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend this place to others. My uncle lives in Bozeman and he is the one that recommended this place to us. There was 3 of us that stayed there and we were all very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana