We stayed at The Lodge at Big Sky for our summer vacation. The area is beautiful. The Lodge is located next to the Mountain Village and it is very convenient to take advantage of the activities offered in the village. It is basically a ski resort area, but zip lining, whitewater rafting and horseback riding are all close by. We went to Yellowstone a few days of our trip also. The ride is approximately an hour to the park, but an easy ride there. Our room was spacious and clean. Our room had two queen beds, plus a pull out couch which makes it nice when you have more than 2 kids. Breakfast in the morning is great and the staff couldn't have been nicer. My kids enjoyed the spacious pool and hot tubs and making smores at night out on the patio. If we are ever in the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana