We stayed in Big Sky for 3 nights before going to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. Although it was a few miles up the mountain from the main highway, that made it quite peaceful. Wonderful views, plenty of hiking, a lake for kids to swim, kayak, or paddle board. Fun shops and several restaurants walking distance to the hotel. Had a great day fly fishing just 15 minutes away. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Nice continental breakfast a big plus with hungry teens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana