First, excellent location. 400 yards from the lift, but a) totally walkable and b) Glenn Campbell (i'm not kidding) will give you a lift anytime you want to go up or you can call to be picked up. i guess i should write 400 yards away but $hundreds less.
Second, total bargain hotel. despite what others have said about it being tired, i disagree. everything was super nice. great rooms (get 4th floor and splurge the extra $30 for the kitchen). huge "living room" downstairs had great wifi and lots of couches.
third, they just make you feel at home at L@BS. so friendly and so helpful.
i've literally stayed at ski resorts around the world and for a hotel, this was a knockout. was it a spa? no. did they provide exceptional service at great rates? yep. thanks folks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana