Stayed at Big Sky for some skiing. Staff was very friendly and our large suite at the Lodge was excellent. Hotel was very quiet and the breakfast was good. Excellent lunch and dinner choices at the base of the ski hill are within a few minutes walking distance (up hill) of the hotel. When we walked into the lobby in ski gear with equipment, the staff immediately helped us load our gear on the shuttle bus , started it up and took us up to the ski hill (<1 minute drive). Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana