“Delicious, fast service”

China Cafe
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Great cooking, fast service, and great prices...Our waiter was very helpful and courteous. This small cafe is a must stop on any vacation

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Living in Big Sky I've gone to China Cafe twice. Always totally mediocre and don't get your hopes up for anything special. But if you're looking for your every day, greasy, quick chinese this is the place. Its definitely a nice change up from some of the bar food and pizza in town though.

2  Thank superobsethed
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We ate here on a Sunday as it was the only restaurant open. I was very pleased with my chicken and broccoli. They wanted an up-charge of $1.50 for brown rice which seems a little ridiculous. They also charge $4.50 for a "combo" which means your meal comes with soup, a spring roll, and two crab rangoons which I got. I am not a die hard Chinese food fan, but I thought it all tasted fresh. My cousin though it was too expensive for what it was - but hey, it's Big Sky!

Reviewed July 6, 2011

believe just opened Jan 2011 -- was still in process of getting liquor liscence when we were there, so hubby couldn't have his beer, but food was freshly made to order, portions large and tasted great, so that more than made up for it. 2 teen boys thought it to be the best meal on our trip.

Been to China Cafe? Share your experiences!