“Great Ribs!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We recently ate at the Broken Spoke while on vacation in Big Sky. The food was great. Some of the best ribs I have had. The service could not have been better. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Must stop in to eat here! Great smoked brisket and pulled pork! Drinks are cheap and delicious! They service was very good and didn't take long to get food. Worth every penny!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This restaurant is on the way to Yellowstone and was a great find. The slider platter with brisket and pulled pork sandwiches was top-notch. The selection of draft beer was impressive as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a great simple meal in Big sky. The specialties are meats done on their slow cooked grill. The brisket was some of the best I have ever had. Pulled pork was also good. They also have some great local beers that you can not get in many locations. Kettlefish is a small brewer in Missoula. The cold smoke scotch ale was outstanding.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were in Big Sky last week, and I enjoyed two great meals at The Broken Spoke! Both times I had the slider combo -- one brisket, one pulled pork. For lunch I had a side salad; for dinner I had fries. Both times my meals were terrific! In addition, the waitstaff was excellent! Our waiter at lunchtime was easygoing and fun. At dinner, we did some rearranging of tables, and our waitress was a good sport about it! Highly recommend!

Been to The Broken Spoke? Share your experiences!