“Like our Cowgirl”

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like our Cowgirl”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had a lot of fun on this ride. Went through the water, up the mountian. Saw some Elk from afar. The guide was safe and funny . Great ride!

Visited June 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“Amazing ride!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went with my boyfriend and we had a blast, we had a private tour because they need a minimum of two people. This older gentleman was our guide and he was very knowledgable on all the wild flowers and area. It was a very beautiful and scenic ride, 2 hours may be too long, but def worth it, if you go with kids i would suggest you do an hour ride only. The horses were calm and safe, and the staff was friendly. The whole experience was amazing and I def recommend any one visiting the are to make time for a horse ride a Jake's!

Visited June 2013
North Salem, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed out in big sky for 4 days and just scheduled one trail ride which then turned into 2 more. So I did three trail rides in total. I am a profressional rider back home so I never expect much quality from touristy riding attractions but they had super quiet horses and then accommodated me with something a little more fresh the following days. So they have a good mix of horses for total novices or someone like myself who is a competitive hunter/jumper rider. The guides are all so nice and I had a great time. I'll say this much- when you see it from the side of the road you kind of get that "ehhhhh, really?!" sensation- as it is muddle paddocks with muddy ponies but they are all happy and healthy. All the horses were in good weight, did not seem over used, and still had a spark in their eye (unlike many guest ranch type places where the horses all seem so over used and lifeless). I would highly recommend it! I did have to pay double to go on private trail rides but even that was still very affordable! I rode for 4 hours and then two 2 hour trail rides and it was never a dull moment but due to the hilly terrain- if you are a new rider I would recommend their 1 hour ride. They are very accommodating!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Margarite L
Sydney, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really great way to see the forrest”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We chose a 3 hour package ($70ea) which was really great (we were pretty much beginners too). Jake took us up and over a mountain in the Gallatin State Forrest in the patchy snow which was really great. Highly recommended for all.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Andrew D
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

This was an amazing experience. The views are incredible, the horses are wonderful, and our guide was awesome! We definitely plan to be back and for a longer ride next time! Thanks!

Visited April 2013