“Friendly guide”

Cleveland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly guide”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Lovely view, helpful and friendly guide. Not at all pretentious.

Visited June 2012

Carlsbad, California
“We love Jake's Horses”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have ridden at Jake's horses 4 times with friends and family. Every time has been a fun adventure. They are affordable and accommodating. We have gone for rides in winter, spring and summer. If you get a chance to go in the winter it is real treat. The landscape is beautiful with all the snow. Russ has been our guide for three of the rides, he is a true no nonsense cowboy and I love that! You are in Montana and when you ride with Jakes you feel like you are in Montana. The rides are scenic and Russ always does a good job pointing out wildlife and interesting facts about the landscape. We will definitely be back to see them again this summer.

1 Thank alderkids
carmel,Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, fun and reasonable”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Had a great time! Great people ! Very accomadating and very reasonable!
We rode in the beautiful scenic Big Sky countryside. Had a pleasant guide who was very knowledgeable about the wilderness area. Would definitely rebook.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phone conversation was enough to go elsewhere”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Called to set up a ride with my family, Was treated like I was trying to other them by giving them my business. Went elsewhere fast.

1 Thank Familyguy1958
Cleveland Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Only for experienced riders! Dangerous for novices.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The horses and wranglers here are unpredictable. The horses threw three of my friends to the ground and two of these riders ended up in the hospital. I suspect that a seasoned rider may not have had the same results but I would be very careful riding these trail worn animals.

Visited March 2012