We go to Lone Mountain Ranch every year, and it's fantastic! The cabins are super cozy and private, the restaurant is DELICIOUS, and there's tons of fun things to do! In the winter you ski, sled, and we even took a trip to Yellowstone National Park. There's lots of cool animals and forests, so there's plenty of exploring for the kids! In the summer there's horse riding, camps, hiking and even rope courses! The staff is really friendly and the environment is outstanding. I definitely recommend Lone Mountain Ranch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lone Mountain Ranch (LMR), situated on 148 acres in beautiful Big Sky, Montana, was first homesteaded in 1915 and has long been recognized as one of the premier guest ranch resorts in the country. The property consists of 30 rooms located within 24 unique cabins as well as a restaurant and saloon, pavilion, retail shop, equestrian facilities, and meeting spaces. Listed on the National Registry of the Historic Places, a member of the Dude Rancher's Association, an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge, a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World, and once voted the #1 Nordic ski area in North America, LMR offers authentic accommodations, genuine Montana cuisine, exceptional service, and a stunning array of outdoor activities. Combine these attributes with close proximity to Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky Resort, as well as Bozeman Airport, and we believe the LMR guest experience is unlike any other in the American West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Lone Mountain Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lone Mountain Guest Ranch Hotel Big Sky
- Lone Mountain Ranch Big Sky, Montana