“Peace and serenity in Big Sky”

Review of Beaver Creek Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Back deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lovetheou...
tampa, fl
“Peace and serenity in Big Sky”
Reviewed September 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This lodge is beautiful. Very private and secluded. The house has everything you need. Plenty of dishes and a wide variety of kitchen ware. 2 sided fireplace with plenty of firewood supplied. A lot of grounds to hike and explore. Lovely wraparound deck overlooking the mountains. Gas grill and jacuzzi were nice additions. One hour to west entrance of Yellowstone. Clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here.

Linda021
Chicago, Ill
“Our greatest vacation to date and the best accommodations.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We found this home in big sky Montana through MountainHome rentals. It was on the pricey side but well worth the location, the roominess, the fireplace, the hot tub, the windows and deck, and wildlife we saw from both: moose, elk, black bear, deer and crane, and just a few miles down the road: grizzly, elk herds and great trout fishing and exceptional hiking trails. Also, we were situated 1 hour from Yellowstone and 45 minutes from Bozeman, and stuck back on a hillside far enough to believe we were almost alone in the mountains. The views were incredible and the home fit our adult family of eight enough that we were not in each others way unless we wanted to be.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Georgia

Fremont
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Washington
Reviewed June 26, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Mn
Reviewed March 19, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing