Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
I am absolutely blown away!

As a wedding planner, it is so important to have vendors that I trust for my clients on their... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2020
kelseyl731
Late night accomodation

Awesome customer service. My flight was delayed 9 hours due to weather. I had a reservation with... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
Joeshmo12

Recommended experiences in and around Big Sky
from $76.29
from $76.29
from $76.93
More Info
All reviews upper loop yellowstone tour bozeman airport private ride delicious breakfast friendly driver great driver great communication safe driver full day tour bison our tour guide ski trip highly recommend this company great job virgil vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2018

I had a perfect experience from reservations to shuttle rides. The staff is so friendly and was accommodating with last minute changes. The drivers were professional and fun to chat with. The Nissan shuttle was very comfortable and stylish. It was the perfect size for our group, dogs and ski gear. I will only use Big Sky Shuttle for all future trips.

Date of experience: January 2018
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you for you amazing review! We look forward to seeing you each time you visit Big Sky! Tracie

Reviewed January 2, 2018

The owner, Tracy was able to make arrangements Christmas Day for next day pick up. Driver was timely and professional! For the return trip we used the shuttle bus. Again, a very nice vehicle and ontime. Don't forget to tip your driver!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Jason A
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Jason! Thanks for the fine review and the tip for all to tip! Our drivers deserve great tips and so happy you enjoyed our rides! Heard the coach trip was pretty fun! Thanks and hope you all return to Big Sky! Tracie

Reviewed December 22, 2017

My daughter was married at Rainbow Ranch in Big Sky, and we had guest travelling from out of state. It ended up being a terrible time to travel due to freezing fog. All flights were cancelled for about 24 hours and our guests were stuck in airports and re-routed several times. Tracie and Jayne worked with us to make sure that everyone was picked up in Bozeman and transported to Big Sky in time for the wedding. Every time I called with more bad news, about cancelled flights, they were encouraging and kept me laughing. I was feeling really stressed and concerned about our friends and family, but they always reassured me and gave me confidence that they would be there no matter how many changes we had to make to accommodate rescheduled flight arrivals. I cannot thank them enough for taking care of all our guests and transporting them safely at all hours, and in less than ideal road conditions. This is more than a company, they became friends as we weathered the storm together. Thankfully, the wedding day was picture perfect and all our friends and family arrived in time to enjoy the celebration.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Dear Bruce and Virgil. On behalf of our family,  Harold and I would like to thank you for a most wonderful day at Yellowstone.  You very efficiently carted us around to where we were able to see ALL the highlights of this fantastic park (arriving at Old Faithful just before its awesome display!!).  Much better than us bumbling along in our separate vehicles (& much less stressful). We very much appreciated the depth of your knowledge of the park (& the interesting stories you both had). Having two great drivers also allowed us to rotate and visit with each other (much appreciated considering we are spread out in Regina, Denver and Alberta). And the gourmet lunch was marvelous!!!

Date of experience: July 2017

I do not know how I missed responding to this wonderful review...but never too late I hope! Thank you for touring with us last summer and sure hope you might return! Virgil and Bruce are simply the best and we love them all year round! Hope to see you again! Tracie

Reviewed July 5, 2017

We loved our private tour of Yellowstone with Bruce and Amy, our driver and guide for the day. They were extremely knowledgeable and shared lots of great information as we toured the park. They answered all our questions and were happy to make adjustments to our tour based on what the group wanted to do.

Tracie, the owner, was extremely helpful in helping us plan the trip for our group. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I would highly recommend Big Sky Shuttle.

Date of experience: July 2017
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Rebecca, thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor! Our new 37 guest Luxury Coach has been the RAVE this summer and I am so happy you had a great time with Bruce & Amy! Please come Discover with us again! Tracie