“Extremely accommodating in every way”
Review of Big Sky Shuttle

Big Sky Shuttle
Ranked #1 of 1 Transportation in Big Sky
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Five Star Local Luxury Car and Tour Service, we specialize in private airport travel from BZN to Big Sky. We accommodate 1-11 guests with our luxury fleet and our Luxury Coach seats 37 guests. With 11 years of experience and an unmatched record of perfect safety, our chauffeurs are experienced in all weather conditions and are dedicated to catering to your every need while you travel with us.
Reviewed January 25, 2018

I had a perfect experience from reservations to shuttle rides. The staff is so friendly and was accommodating with last minute changes. The drivers were professional and fun to chat with. The Nissan shuttle was very comfortable and stylish. It was the perfect size for our group, dogs and ski gear. I will only use Big Sky Shuttle for all future trips.

Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you for you amazing review! We look forward to seeing you each time you visit Big Sky! Tracie

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"knowledge"
"ride"

Reviewed January 2, 2018

The owner, Tracy was able to make arrangements Christmas Day for next day pick up. Driver was timely and professional! For the return trip we used the shuttle bus. Again, a very nice vehicle and ontime. Don't forget to tip your driver!

1  Thank Jason A
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Jason! Thanks for the fine review and the tip for all to tip! Our drivers deserve great tips and so happy you enjoyed our rides! Heard the coach trip was pretty fun! Thanks and hope you all return to Big Sky! Tracie

Reviewed December 22, 2017

My daughter was married at Rainbow Ranch in Big Sky, and we had guest travelling from out of state. It ended up being a terrible time to travel due to freezing fog. All flights were cancelled for about 24 hours and our guests were stuck in airports and re-routed several times. Tracie and Jayne worked with us to make sure that everyone was picked up in Bozeman and transported to Big Sky in time for the wedding. Every time I called with more bad news, about cancelled flights, they were encouraging and kept me laughing. I was feeling really stressed and concerned about our friends and family, but they always reassured me and gave me confidence that they would be there no matter how many changes we had to make to accommodate rescheduled flight arrivals. I cannot thank them enough for taking care of all our guests and transporting them safely at all hours, and in less than ideal road conditions. This is more than a company, they became friends as we weathered the storm together. Thankfully, the wedding day was picture perfect and all our friends and family arrived in time to enjoy the celebration.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Dear Bruce and Virgil. On behalf of our family,  Harold and I would like to thank you for a most wonderful day at Yellowstone.  You very efficiently carted us around to where we were able to see ALL the highlights of this fantastic park (arriving at Old Faithful just before its awesome display!!).  Much better than us bumbling along in our separate vehicles (& much less stressful). We very much appreciated the depth of your knowledge of the park (& the interesting stories you both had). Having two great drivers also allowed us to rotate and visit with each other (much appreciated considering we are spread out in Regina, Denver and Alberta). And the gourmet lunch was marvelous!!!

I do not know how I missed responding to this wonderful review...but never too late I hope! Thank you for touring with us last summer and sure hope you might return! Virgil and Bruce are simply the best and we love them all year round! Hope to see you again! Tracie

See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We loved our private tour of Yellowstone with Bruce and Amy, our driver and guide for the day. They were extremely knowledgeable and shared lots of great information as we toured the park. They answered all our questions and were happy to make adjustments to our tour based on what the group wanted to do.

Tracie, the owner, was extremely helpful in helping us plan the trip for our group. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I would highly recommend Big Sky Shuttle.

Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Rebecca, thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor! Our new 37 guest Luxury Coach has been the RAVE this summer and I am so happy you had a great time with Bruce & Amy! Please come Discover with us again! Tracie

Been to Big Sky Shuttle? Share your experiences!