“Company Tour of Yellowstone”
Review of Big Sky Shuttle

Big Sky Shuttle
Ranked #1 of 1 Transportation in Big Sky
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A Five Star Local Luxury Car and Tour Service, we specialize in private airport travel from BZN to Big Sky. We accommodate 1-11 guests with our luxury fleet and our Luxury Coach seats 37 guests. With 11 years of experience and an unmatched record of perfect safety, our chauffeurs are experienced in all weather conditions and are dedicated to catering to your every need while you travel with us.
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Annual company outing in Bozeman and we called Tracie to arrange a one day Yellowstone tour for 17 people. She organized two vehicles and I spoke to Virgil, the lead driver two days prior to suggest an itinerary. Bruce and Virgil arrived at our hotel on time, very friendly and supportive. Excellent drivers/guides, gave us plenty of information on the park, the drive, and wildlife. We toured the upper loop and a few extras, returning to the hotel 10 hour later. Wow! What a full day and plenty of things to see. Several in the group were first timers to YNP and they really enjoyed it. Personally I've been there several ties before, but Virgil took us to a few places I never Knew of that were interesting. We were extremely glad he went that "extra mile". Looking forward to next year annual gathering - secretly hoping I can make it out for a winter tour as well. Thank very much!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Harry L
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

We loved having you all on board for our Private Luxury YNP Tour! Beautiful and fun group! Thank you for the wonderful review and yes please come back for a winter tour of the Lamar Valley and wolf sightings! Thanks so much! Tracie

All reviews
"knowledge"
"winter"
"montana"

Reviewed July 29, 2016

We booked an upper loop Yellowstone tour with Big Sky Shuttle at the last minute due to an accident we endured in our RV, which resulted in our arrival to Big Sky being delayed, and subsequently hampering our previously made plans. Tracie was more than accommodating, and gave us a choice of two of the next three days, even on such short notice. The experience turned out to truly be a blessing in disguise, as I could relax over the hour and fifteen minute drive down and back from Big Sky to Yellowstone, and we didn't have to worry about finding a place to eat, as a great lunch was included as well. The vehicle we traveled in was a brand new 2016 Yukon Denali, which very comfortable. Our driver, Virgil, was extremely knowledgeable and truly enjoyed showing the park to us, despite his numerous trips there before. He even kept my younger children (ages 8 and 10) interested for most of the day, which is quite a feat given the long day and their rather short attention spans. We saw many wildlife up close including buffalo and elk, some of which were literally right next to us to the point where you could reach out and touch them (but this is not recommended). I know for a fact that I wouldn't have been able to see as much or find the wildlife we did without Virgil as our guide. The tour was overall a fantastic experience, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested in seeing the best of Yellowstone, even if only for a day.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Tooch74
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! Our amazing guests like you inspire us to do a great job! I think your guide Virgil had just as much fun as all of you! Knowing you had a rough start to your vacation, I am happy Big Sky Shuttle was able to provide a safe, fun, informative and relaxing day in YNP for you! We sure have been right on to see the animals this summer! Our guides know where to go! We hope you come back soon to visit!!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Best shuttle/car service company I have ever used. Can you believe, I actually spoke to the owner, Tracie! She was so great and more than just arranging for rides, she gave me restaurant referrals and even offered to come on a hike with me! Now that's service! Great communication via e-mails and texts. Bruce, my driver was great and always on time! Cars clean and very roomy and comfortable. What a great way to start a vacation.... can't wait to go back and use them again.....

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank noencasa
Tracie P, Owner at Big Sky Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

You are too sweet! Loved having you as our guest and please come back soon! Your review warms my heart and makes my day! We try to always do our best at BSS! Thank you! Tracie

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Bears and wolves we don't have in Australia, nor bison or elk. Over three days Virgil took me to all the stunning places in Yellowstone where I could see them, and I did. Big Sky Shuttle had all the good gear for great pictures and memories: a top quality camera, tripod, and telescope. We could see the animals in their habitat. Wild ones hanging about the roadside are rare but to be avoided. I wish I had bought powerful binoculars to use as Virgil drove me to the amazing valleys and peaks. I loved it all.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank gordonbob

Thank you so very much for your incredible review! Your driver enjoyed your three day tour of Yellowstone as much as you did! You really saw a ton of animals! Hope you return! Thank you so much! Tracie