“Average food quality, resort prices, poor service”

Andiamo Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andiamo Italian Grille is currently closed for the off-season. From hearty soups and salads to delicious and thoughtfully prepared pastas and entrees, Andiamo features a whole range of tasty Italian treats. Located on the main level of the Big Sky Resort Mountain Village Center, Andiamo Italian Grille offers a fun and romantic atmosphere with an authentic Italian feel. Come warm yourselves with some appetizers and spirits and enjoy one of our Aperitivo specials from 4:00 PM -5:30 PM or slip out of your ski gear and into a fun filled evening with some fine Italian cuisine served from 5:30 - 10:00 PM. Reservations are suggested.
Butte, Montana
“Average food quality, resort prices, poor service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went on an admittedly busy night, but took an hour to get our food, which was nothing special. Way overpriced for what it was, but that's somewhat expected when eating at a resort.
During our wait time, we didn't see much of our waiter, who offered no information on food progress, and acted like we were imposing to request drink refills.
Like so many Boyne properties here at Big Sky, the staff seems to have gotten only cursory training and none in developing any customer service skills.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank MTnative116
BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your service. Our sincere apologies. Most of our weight staff are seasoned servers, 2-3 year returnees and very professional. We invite you to give our menu and staff another try.

“Good atmosphere. Good food. GREAT service.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

While I was waiting to order I saw how big the entrees were so I opted for an appetizer instead. The price was right for my small plate of gnocchi which came with bread and a bean dip/oil concoction. I wish I could remember what my server called the dip because it was delicious and was complimentary even though I hadn't ordered an entree. The gnocchi was awesome and just the right size for me. My server was Brian and he was the perfect combination of personable but not over bearing. The atmosphere was different than I expected but very cool. My only complaint was that it was very dark in the restaurant. I will certainly go back as the location can't be beat, the price was good for staying on the mountain, and I really enjoyed the service and the atmosphere.

BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thanks for the great review! Always like to hear from our customers. Sounds like you really enjoyed your self... Especially the bean dip. Here is the recipe from Chef Tyler. A little something to hold you over until we see you again. Cheers!

Andiamo's White Bean Dip:

3 lbs cannellini beans
½ cup olive oil
½ cup balsamic vinegar
½ cup roasted garlic
¼ cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley, chives)
6 Tbl grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
“Go elsewhere!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We ate in one night and thought the salad was great, but the entrees were just ok. Their tomato sauce used in their entrees were blah. No complaints about the portions, though.

Heard their pizza was good so decided to give it a try instead a few days later. After an hour, we called to find out they lost our order. No apologies, terrible handling by management. Pizza was good, so I have to say my main complaint is with really poor management.

Big Sky resort, please so something about this!

Thanks for your review and sharing your Andiamo's experience. Great to hear you enjoyed our pizza and portion sizes. We are really sorry to hear about how your delivery order was lost and how it was handled. That does not match the level of service our team strives for here at Andiamo's. Please accept our apologies. We invite you to join us again and give our team another chance.
Staten Island, NY
“Great Italian Food in Big Sky but Needed More of It”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

When I skied in Big Sky Montana this year, I had a couple of meals at Andiamo's. The food was excellent, as was the service. I really enjoyed myself. My only negative comment is that the portions were a bit small for the prices charged. When you ski all day, you're quite hungry at night and could really use larger entrees than Andiamo's serves. What I ate was great, but I really wished that I had more of it.

• Visited March 2013
BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
So glad that you liked our food and service. Sorry to hear we didn't fill you up. You are right. After a long day skiing the peak you can really work up an appetite. Next time you are in may we suggest the Porcini Bistecca(14 oz New York strip), Linguine con Vongole(a full pound of fresh Little Neck Clams over a bed of pasta) or one of our custom pizzas. Guaranteed to stick to your ribs!
Clancy, Montana
“Take out pizza was awesome”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have dined here previously and were not super thrilled, however on our most recent visit to Big Sky, we ordered pizza to our room at the Huntley. It did take longer than they estimated (took about 40 minutes, and we were told 25 - 30), which, when you have 3 starving children in your room, can be significant, but when the pizza arrived, it was worth the wait! My husband and I had the "Hippie Highway" with grilled chicken added - delicious! For the kids, we just got cheese, and they loved it. Bonus - we had leftover pizza for lunches! It was a great option for us and we would definitely order from here again.

• Visited March 2013
BigSkyResort001, Public Relations Manager at Andiamo Italian Grille, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your review with us. We really appreciate your feedback. Very happy to hear that you and your family liked our pizza. It's definitely something we pride ourselves on. Our apologies for keeping you and the kids waiting. We'll do our best to be more accurate with our estimates and help serve you faster. Hope you had a great stay here in Big Sky. Please come back and visit us again when you are in town.