My wife and I stayed with our four children at the Village Center condos. It was terrific. The Village Center is right on the snow, a true ski-in, ski-out condo. Our unit was very nicely furnished. It was plenty big enough for the 6 of us. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms spacious, the kitchen was well stocked. However, with all the dining options, we barely used the kitchen. We had breakfast every morning at the Huntley. There are plenty of lunch and dinner options as well. This building has its own pool and hot tub, so you don't have to go to the crowded pool at the Huntley. Overall, an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, these units offer comfort and convenience. Guests will enjoy the innovative suites and condominiums in the slopeside Village Center along with numerous shopping and dining options on the plaza level. Village Center features fine finishes, designer decor, and Boyne Beds. Select rates include breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Big Sky Resort Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Sky Resort Village Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- Big Sky Resort Village Center Montana