“Best Quality Inn I've Ever Stayed At--Hands Down!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Marion, Iowa, United States
“Best Quality Inn I've Ever Stayed At--Hands Down!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife, son, my son's friend and I stayed at this Quality Inn on the way to watch the Seattle Seahawks. We arrived on Oct 11th and checked out on the 12th. I just want to say that the stopover was GREAT!

When I walked into the lobby to check in, Mo and Leslie both greeted me with a smile and welcomed me. I had requested extra pillows and they told me they were already in the room before I even mentioned it. When we got to the room, it was clean and tidy.

In the morning, we went to get breakfast before hitting the road. Lyric was the breakfast attendant and did SUPERBLY! This is the best breakfast I've ever had at a Quality Inn I had bacon (a rarity for a hotel of this size), sausage, eggs, a fresh waffle, juices, yogurt and muffins. Lyric was constantly busy and smiling taking care of guests. Doug, the front desk attendant that morning was also helping out, making sure the trash was emptied and the coffee fresh.

The hotel was decorated very nicely and I noticed one of the staff members, I believe it might have been a manager or supervisor, greeting guests who were utilizing the shuttle service. She was very professional and friendly with the guests.

Heading out of the room, the housekeepers in the hall were very polite, smiled and greeted us.

On my way out, I stopped at the desk and told Doug that this is the nicest Quality Inn I've stayed in and one of the best mid-star hotels as well. I've traveled all over the world and spent literally hundreds of nights in hotels/motels etc, and this was one of the nicest short stopovers I've had. Thanks to the entire staff at the Quality Inn-Belgrade for the great service!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CRHawk82
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your great stay with us. We are so happy to hear that your stay was so great. I'm glad that my staff made you feel at home and you enjoyed our extended breakfast we put out. Hopefully we will get the pleasure to have you with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is the way a motel should always be, great place to spend the night or week. Staff treats you like a customer should be treated, very friendly and personal. General Manager attends to his customers properly and treats his staff like family. Very clean rooms, full cable tv channel packages, fantastic WiFi service. I will be back.

Room Tip: Call ahead, there is a reason they are generally full, this place is very nice and greatly located.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
John,
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Quality Inn. We are very happy to hear your stay was excellent and we look forward to your next visit with us. We love to hear that the staff made you feel at home and if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again,
Mike B
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The location is wonderful, about one and half hours to Yellow Stone national Park. Good size & clean room, free parking, bath room is clean. Towels are not old, the most impress part is the hot breakfast, many options, eggs, meat, fruit, yogurt, all different kind of pastries.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Quality Inn in Belgrade. We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We hope you choose us again and if there is anything me or my staff can do to make your stay even better please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again,
Mike B.
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Arrived in Bozeman late at night after a lengthy flight from Anchorage via Seattle. Room was very comfortable for our short overnight stay. Loved the king size bed - very comfortable. Highly friendly staff and a nice continental breakfast. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Go for the top floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so glad you chose to stay with us at the Quality Inn on your vacation. We love to hear that your experience with us was enjoyable. If there is anything me or my staff can do to make your next stay with us even better please do not hesitate to ask. Look forward to having you here with us in the future.
Thanks again for staying with us
Seattle
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Cold breakfast will be provided starting at 4:30. No worry for the ppl who will need to take early flight. Free pickup from and to airport and prompt response from their staff. Breakfast expect to be very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Mike B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again and have the same results.
Belgrade
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the breakfast was delicious, and the price was very reasonable. Our particular room was a little small, but that wasn't an issue for us. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn -Belgrade, we are so happy you had a positive stay and hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport
#4 of 31 in Bozeman
Motel 6 Bozeman
Motel 6 Bozeman
#28 of 31 in Bozeman

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!