“very nice place and people”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Location is very good, only 3 miles away from BZN. The staff was quite nice to offer me cookie when we got there late. The breakfast was more than adequate, very nice actually. The room was not big, but definitely clean. That's enough for us to stay one night before our flight. They offer airport shuttle, but we did not use it.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed here two non-consecutive nights, after and before flying out of the Bozeman Airport. It's a good place to stay for a quick night, but I don't think I'd want to be there much longer. The hotel is loud, the first night I was one floor 2 (there are 3 total floors) and all I heard were the booming steps people walking around on the floor above me. The second night, I was on the 3rd floor and it was still pretty noisy. It sounded like some fan or exhaust vent was directly on top of my room, I thought maybe it was the ice machine, but that was down the hall. Rooms are pretty small. Both nights I had a lovely view of the trailer park in the back yard. The room was average in cleanliness, I found "mystery hairs" in random places in the bathroom, and the towels were the standard shrunken threadbare ones you'd find at any hotel.
The hot breakfast was impressive, wuite the selection of hot foods-biscuits, omelets, waffle, etc. The free airport shuttle was quick and convenient. The front desk staff were polite and friendly.
I'd stay here again, but like I said, only if it was a quick stay coming in or out of town.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for the first and last nights of our trip to the Yellowstone. They won me over with their warm courtesy. The room was clean and comfortable. There were many items to choose for breakfast. They offer free shuttle to the airport too. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank ragopu
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This Quality Inn had the best breakfast we have ever had at a self-service hotel breakfast. They had four kinds of eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits with sausage gravy, all kinds of yoghurt, fresh fruit, pastries, make-your-own Belgian waffles, cold cereals, coffee, juice, bread, various jams, and probably other things I can't remember, all served in a room adjacent to a nice lobby. The staff was helpful, the room and bed were comfortable, and the air conditioner was quieter than most. We arrived after midnight from a late flight and there was someone waiting at the desk. We weren't looking for a destination hotel or pool or gym, just a great overnight near the airport with no hassle.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The free airport shuttle starts at 4am, and it's probably the only reason to stay in Belgrade rather than Bozeman. The Quality Inn was very clean, and the staff were friendly. Breakfast starts at 6:30am, which included waffles, eggs, and bacon. The lobby was big and bright.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was pleased to find this hotel because of its proximity to the Gallatin Airport and the free shuttle service. Better hotels next to it like the La Quinta did not have shuttle, and I was a bit surprised.
Many reviews write about the good breakfast, and I have to say that I was always sorry because, although even the setting looks very inviting, my plane regularly leaves very early in the morning and I cannot try it.
Rooms are basic and the location is not scenic. But as I said, it's very convenient and efficient, and the price is right, around $69/night. I was a bit put off when they jacked up the prices in the summer to over $120, that is too much for what you get in my opinion, but such is life, and we drove early to the airport because we though it was just too much.

Room Tip: Off season is a very good choice pricewise
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is an older hotel with some front office upgrades, in a convenient location. The walls are thin. I was on the first floor so the noise of the guest above me (who got up at 4:30am to shower) woke me up. The plumbing noise was loud and I could hear the alarms clock radios go off from there, so no more sleep. The front office staff was friendly at check-in/out but REALLY struggled with guests checking in, in particular with multiple rooms on one reservation. When you make your reservation be very clear about what you're getting. If you can, plan to make this discussion as simple as possible. Management did have breakfast out early for our small group since we were scheduled to depart at 6:30am. The food was good for free, and hot, and server was courteous.

The room was clean, but nothing in the decor is upscaled. The bathroom was huge (since I got an ADA room for some reason). The nearby restaurants are few and nothing special, unless you go over to Belgrade main street (the Mint) or into Bozeman (19th, 7th, Main have great food options).

Room Tip: ask for a second floor room, plan for no nearby good food, make simple/clear reservations and save y...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bozeman West
Ramada Bozeman
Ramada Bozeman
#17 of 31 in Bozeman

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!