“Great 8”

Super 8 Belgrade/Bozeman Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a great hotel experience.I would recommend all people visiting Belgrade or West Yellowstone stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager03219, General Manager at Super 8 Belgrade/Bozeman Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you for your review! We strive to provide a great experience to all of our guests and I am very pleased that we were able to do so for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I spend one night here in April 2012 and was happy with my stay. They had no rooms left at the lowest rate except for a handicapped room which I took. I suspect it was a good choice as the bed was firm and quite comfortable, likely due to having less use than the regular rooms. The 32" flat screen TV was nice the the room comfortable and quiet even though it was close to the highway. The breakfast was uninspiring so I walked next door to McDonald's for a bit then went on my way.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It sounds as if you actually stayed at the Super 8 in Bozeman. I will pass on your comments to the manager there!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Friendly staff, attentive to needs, making reservations was quick and easy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Good spot to stay after arriving on late flight.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad to hear that your time with us was pleasant. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Lumpy bed and noisy place overall.
Front desk gal was busy getting neck massage from another gal while we were checking out.
Seems rude to bother them, but still let them know....lol

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your reveiw. Please know that we strive to offer exceptional customer service and a great experience for all of our guests. I apologize that this was not true in your case. I have personally seen to the issue with the desk clerk that you mentioned and I will use your other comments to improve our service as well. Please consider giving us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

...in the event your neighbor falls asleep with the tv blaring, meanwhile snoring away, you'll be very glad you did. With public smoking all but criminal these days, I was surprised to be offered a smoking room, and my sinuses were offended by the stench of stale cigarette smoke from within the building. Beds were a bit lumpy/cavernous, but staff was very accomodating on the extra blanket and pillows. Everything relatively clean and tidy. Continental breakfast was quite good, with wide selection of breakfast items for almost every appetite. Did not take advantage of other amenities, like the tv, computer or pool, so cannot report on them. Staff was very friendly and professional. Location is generally industrial without many shopping or dining options nearby. If you've got engine problems or a flat tire, on the other hand, help is within walking distance. All in all, my rating is from the perspective of an adult needing little more than a place to sleep before getting back on I-90.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Road_Pilot
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Service was okay but the first room was rather dirty and smoke filled the second one was cleaner but still not the cleanest. "breakfast" was very poor, cold cereal, hard boild eggs, bread and that was it.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

The pool and hot tub were awesome and the breakfast bigger and better than any of the previous super 8's we have stayed in. The staff was very freindly and helpfull especially Sierra at the front desk she was amazing! I wish there was one of her in ever place we stayed! Thanks Bellgrade MT. ITC SERVICES JEROME ID

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belgrade
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Belgrade
#17 of 31 in Bozeman
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 4 in Belgrade

Been to Super 8 Belgrade/Bozeman Airport? Share your experiences!