Second time here in a few days. First time out we did not get to have the breakfast because of an early flt out of airport. This time we did and at best it was poor. Very poor. Normal stuff breakfast breads and such but all cut in half. Not stocked, and when we came down empty. Folks walking around lobby looking at nothing to eat but also not saying anything. When I walked up to say we need food gal behind desk said oh we are out... The went to get stuff. She stocked items but for the gravy that was at the bottom. She just added milk and put it back. Will hope to take a pic. If you are.staying for the room... Do it they are great. If you want breakfast and a poor am staff. They are here. Pass on breakfast. Tami you need a new AM staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belgrade - Bozeman Area Our hotel’s convenient location puts you only a few miles away from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport and only one exit away from the town of Bozeman. Splurge on all of our free amenities, including free Wi-Fi access and free calls to local businesses. Whether you’re staying in town or just passing through, our staff wants to make your stay at our hotel as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. Wake up each morning on a pillow-top mattress, and then head down to the lobby to feast upon a free Bright Side Breakfast. With options like waffles, cereal, yogurt, and bottomless cups of coffee and juice, you can’t go wrong. When you stay at our hotel, we only have one goal in mind — excellent service. Need to make a quick pit stop? Our hotel is located just off I-90 and only one exit away from Bozeman city limits. Dozens of nearby restaurants can satisfy any appetite, including Fiesta Mexicana, Rio Sabina’s and Broadway Diner. If you’re on vacation, our hotel is less than 10 miles away from area favorites: enjoy fly-fishing on the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone Rivers, or visit one of the nearby museums including the Museum of the Rockies and the American Computer Museum.Hotel Services and Amenities Whether traveling by yourself or with the whole family, our hotel can be your home away from home. Expect spacious suites equipped with the latest amenities designed to maximize your comfort while on the go. Our pillow-top mattresses and new Samsung flat-panel TVs will allow you to relish the joys of home — even if you are hundreds of miles away. Head down to the fitness center, or spend the afternoon relaxing in the indoor pool. Even if you’re here on business, you’ll be able to wrap up any last-minute paperwork using our free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade / Bozeman Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Belgrade
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Belgrade Hotel Belgrade
- La Quinta Belgrade
- Belgrade La Quinta