“Best restaurant in Gallatin Valley !”

MacKenzie River Pizza Co.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic atmosphere with unique Montana Lodgepole furniture, stunning panoramic canvas and historic photographs sets the tone for distinctive, creatively prepared food served by vibrant employees renowned for passing their upbeat attitudes on to our customers. The MacKenzie River menu features an incredible array of delectable dishes, always flavorful and fresh, and served up in heaping portions. The acclaimed gourmet pizzas are offered on a variety of crusts – sourdough, natural grain, thick and thin – with toppings from classic pepperoni to pesto, ricotta, and sun-dried tomato. With nearly two dozen pizzas on the menu, you are bound to find at least one you’ll love. MacKenzie River also offer hearty sandwiches served warm on fresh-baked bread, full and half-sized salads, pastas that will wow your taste buds. You will find everything from Pulled Pork Nachos and Buffalo Chicken Mack n’ Cheese to a fresh Cobb Salad, housemade soups and Wings. Be sure to save room for the Mack Lovin dessert, gooey chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce; it’s great for sharing. To complement the menu choices, select from a variety of microbrews and fine wines.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I always stop at a MacRiv when traveling thru Montana. This is an outstanding place to get a quality pizza. Warm atmosphere and ice cold craft brews.
This Belgrade one is very much like to one in downtown Bozeman, Mt....Great lodge-style decor. I had the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich during a lunch visit. It has marinated chicken sauteed with tomatoes and red onions, melted provolone and this pesto-mayo that makes it perfect. Great appetizer selections and definitely the best salads around. Recommended !

1  Thank David A

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had just finished a 13 hour day of driving and wanted food delivered that we could eat with our hands.

They had a lot of choices but my daughter and I both like Thai food so we picked the Thai Chicken pizza and lodge poles (bread sticks).

It was delivered in under 30 minutes to our room and the pizza was so good we ate all but one piece and it was enough for 4 people. I nearly had to roll myself around the room I was so stuffed!

The Lodge poles were okay but we had way too much food so skip the bread sticks and go with the pizza.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This location is not up to the same standard as the other MacKenzie River Pizza's in Montana, but it is still a nice place to have lunch. I had no trouble getting seated or getting a soda. The meatball sandwich was warm and tasted good. Wait staff......... slow.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stopped in here for lunch, because the MacKennzie restaurants in Bozeman aren't bad...this place was BEYOND bad. I ordered a beer, which was lukewarm when it arrived at the table. They brought another one after I complained, and it was lukewarm as well. I settled for water. I ordered the lodgepoles (breadsticks) with pesto. I was brought plain ones, and halfway through them, ANOTHER order of them arrived at the table, this time WITH pesto. The pizza? Absolute rubbish. Overcooked, skimpy ingredients, and tasted awful. I would rather have eaten the box I put it in. When I walked out the door after paying 22.00, I tossed the pizza and the box into a garbage can. DON'T EAT HERE.

1  Thank Taylor W
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Nice atmosphere and no wait to be seated. Friendly servers. Pizza was very good, but not the best I ever had.

Been to MacKenzie River Pizza Co.? Share your experiences!